Hanoi- One of the international conferences in Vietnam on the newest trend of bioinformatics and intelligent information technology has been successfully organized by Institute of Biotechnology-Vietnam Academy of Science in collaboration with Hong Kong Chemistry, Biology, and Environmental Engineering Society, from February 26-28, 2018.
The conference gathered scientists from USA, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam to discuss about their newest researches and development in the fields. More than 30 talks and presentations were selected to present in 2 days of the conference.
Topics covered in the conference include: (i) Bioinformatics for genome wide analysis, (ii) Big data, and Artificial intelligent for Bio-Medical applications, Agriculture, Industry, (iii) Bioinformatics for Nanoparticle-based drug delivery, (iv) IT for Image processing and application, (v) Data theory and information technology, (vi) Bioinformatics engineering.
Here are some representative photos:
Opening remarks by conference’s chairs
A representative presentation.
Group photo of representative participants
Some other photos:
- Seminar on “Metabolic engineering of microorganisms for the production of value-added chemicals” - 23-02-2018
- 2018 2nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computing Technologies - 24-01-2018
- International Conference of the Asian Reproductive Biotechnology Society (ARBS) - 12-10-2015
- International Workshop "Enhancing Vaccine Design and Delivery strategies" - 12-08-2014
- SUMMARY "2ND INTERNATIONAL MEETING FOR DEVELOPMENT OF INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT IN ASIA AND AFRICA" - 27-08-2013