2018 2nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computing Technologies (ICBCT 2018) & 2018 International Conference on Intelligent Information Technology (ICIIT 2018)
Time: From 14:00 26th February to 17:30 28th February 2018
Location: 8th floor Meeting Hall, Central Building, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology, 18C Hoang Quoc Viet, Cau Giay, Ha noi. Vietnam
ICBCT 2018’s topics:
+ Bioinformatics Algorithms and Databases.
+ Functional Genomics and Proteomics.
+ Immuno-and Chemo-informatics.
+ Protein Structure Prediction and Molecular Simulation.
+ Data Mining and Machine Learning.
+ Computing Technologies.
+ Other topics can be found at (www.icbct.org/cfp.html).
ICIIT 2018’s topics:
+ Algorithms and Implementations.
+ Streamed Multimedia Applications.
+ Error Concealment Techniques.
+ Video and Images Processing.
+ Control Algorithms.
+ Biomedical Engineering.
+ Image Processing and Pattern Recognition.
+ Channel Measurements and Pattern Modeling.
+ CDMA Systems.
+ MIMO-Theory and Trials.
+ Other topics can be found at http://iciit.org/cfp.html.
Local Organizing Comittee: Assoc.Prof.Dr. Dong Van Quyen (email@example.com); & Dr. Pham Dinh Minh (firstname.lastname@example.org), Institute of Biotechnology, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology, 18 Hoang Quoc Viet, Cau Giay, Ha noi. Vietnam
- National Conference on Biotechnology 2018 - 20-09-2018
- 2018 2nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Information Technologies & International Conference on Intelligent Information Technology - 02-03-2018
- Seminar on “Metabolic engineering of microorganisms for the production of value-added chemicals” - 23-02-2018
- International Conference of the Asian Reproductive Biotechnology Society (ARBS) - 12-10-2015
- International Workshop "Enhancing Vaccine Design and Delivery strategies" - 12-08-2014
- SUMMARY "2ND INTERNATIONAL MEETING FOR DEVELOPMENT OF INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT IN ASIA AND AFRICA" - 27-08-2013
- The1st Announcement: NATIONAL WORKSHOP ON BIOTECHNOLOGY 2013 - 23-05-2013
- The Workshop on “Recent development in avian influenza biology and advance molecular technologies in - 11-03-2008